Sunday, June 08, 2014

Uke Club Fri. Jun 6, 2014

Under The Boardwalk
Hallelujah
O Canada
Tennessee Waltz
What Colour Are You
Blowing In The Wind (2nd time with instrumentals)
Big Yellow Taxi
Imagine
I Have a Dream
Down By The Bay (2nd time with no/less paperwork and 5 volunteer vocal line leaders)
Have you ever played a uke while wearing a toque?
The Lion Sleeps Tonite

Recent Comments:

"My DOCTOR recommended the uke club while I was in the HOSPITAL!"

Is it true Danny Michel wants us to record our uke cover of his tune?  That would be fun! Of course it might even be more fun if he stopped by to hear it live, don't you think?  We could teach him our version!

It seems like there is interest in doing an open mic portion of the meetings, while we still have easy access to P/A equipment to practice with.  Who wants to sign up in advance for a spot on the line up June 20th?

We still haven't settled on our July meeting plans.  So, I haven't replied yet to the message received "Does that mean you don't have a club any more? I was hoping to do a piece on you."  But, I hope to have details soon -- how does Sunday at 7pm work for you?

No comments: