Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Musical Background

I have had some private lessons from Steve Briggs, Dave Clark, Fiona McCairely, Steve Sladkowski, Mike Brooks and Ian Reid.  And lots of valued coaching from Jeff Allman and also Jeff Bird. I thank Sam Turton for the singalongs that got me started in this town, and the T-jam for the education and joy that followed.  During these Guelph years I have attended workshops with James Gordon, Katherine Wheatley, Jane Lewis, Linda McLean, Eve Goldberg, Wendell Ferguson, Jude Vadala, Jason Raso, Vito Rezza, Jory Nash, Don Kerr, David Baxter, Ken Whitely, Rich Burnett, Tannis Slimmon, Louisa Kratka, Jonathon Byrd, Neville Quinn, John Switzer, David Newland, Tony Coleman, and Gurf Morlix.  I have sung in groups with Shannon Kingsbury and Sue Smith as well, and also participated in the Guelph Community Singers and the Element Improv Choir during the Jazz Festival. And, p.s. I don't think I have never missed a Cornerstone Campfire session with Greg Denton, ha.  Shall I go on?

Perhaps a list of performances?

No comments: