Saturday, March 08, 2014

Uke Club, Fri. March 7, 2014

Song List:
The Lion Sleeps Tonite
Down By The Bay
What A Wonderful World
Fever
I'm Gonna Be A Country Girl
Brown Eyed Girl
Happy Birthday (to Peter)
You're Looking At Country
What Colour Are You
Yellow Bird
Carmelita (no paperwork)
Tennesee Waltz
The Lion Sleeps Tonight

We didn't have enough staff in the store that I could actually participate very much.  I rang in uke club practice room rental contributions at $17.  

For next week I propose some new steps:

[ ] back to group teaching room #7
[ ] free pass for role takers (secretary re: set list, librarian for refiling paperwork, host with a new song or 2?)
[ ] practice room contributions will be processed during intermission aka "shopping break"
[ ] MAXIMUM 3 NEW TUNES PER WEEK
[ ] MAXIMUM 5 COPIES OF EACH, no take homes
[ ] members will provide and share music stands

I also want to use some some sort of audio/photo permission sign in page.  I forgot to take the group uke photo, but I have a snap of participants in action that I don't know if I have their permission to publish or not.




No comments: